Sunday 29 May 2011

Words from My Heart to Yours…


It’s enough to drive me fanatical when I’m seeking to find console and all I hear is the stillness of God,
It’s enough to make me split when all I’m seeking is potency to keep me grounded,
And all I hold on to is a wobbling pillar …
May heart is tinged with pain and wounded…
My eyes prickle with tears and I can not see further…
I am certain the heavens must have heard my cry…
As I tell you of my brokenness and desolation…

My strength is sapped and my faith dazed…
I can’t help but to cry, and like a soldier crying in the night,
I can’t control my fear…
Feels like my world is caving in…
Seems like heaven has shut down on me…
My ache tints the recollection of the last time I saw heaven’s sunshine on my face
I am tempted to dispose of hope


Even though there is a raging sea right in front of me…
For in my weakness you rise above and lift me up
I will swim in deep for you will be waiting on the seashore…
You will restore my hope when fainter it grows…
You know where I have been before…
You control the wind to blow in the direction of your decree…
You have the valour to turn things around…
You are my everlasting friend I can embrace…
In you, I have my being and I will look out for no other…
I humbly present my weakness in exchange of your perfect strength…
You are wonderful, never changing always saving and sustaining…
May I in my tears, see the joy that you bring into my pain...
Teach me how to find peace in your Love
The healer and mender of my broken heart…

Yours truly…





No comments:

Post a Comment